Search Engine Optimization
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.
Some facts about SEO:
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Google owns 65-70% of the search engine market share.
- 70% of the links search users click on are organic.
- 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position, and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position.
Knowing and understanding the significance of these statistics is one thing. Acting on them and keeping a consistent, effective SEO strategy in place for your business is another. Make sure to take advantage of these opportunities with the proper SEO strategy.
Keeping all these things in mind we provide SEO services to our clients in the most effective way. Our SEO process include:
- Review of your site content or structure
- Content development
- Keyword research
- Expertise in specific markets and geographies.
If you're thinking about hiring an SEO, the earlier the better. A great time to hire is when you're considering a site redesign, or planning to launch a new site. That way, you and your SEO can ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up. However, a good SEO can also help improve an existing site.